If You See Types of Pest Infestation Around Your Home or Office - Contact Orbit Pest Control In Melbourne, VIC
- Droppings: Search for small pellets, excrement, or droppings, indicating the presence of rodents, birds, or insects.
- Chewing or Gnawing: If you notice gnawed or chewed materials, such as holes in food packages, insulation, and wooden structures, then it can be a sign of rodent infestation.
- Tracks or Footprints: Check out tracks or footprints in dusty areas, as it signifies the presence of rodents or insects.
- Shed Skin or Shells: Look for sheds, skins, or shells, which can indicate the presence of cockroaches, ants, or other insects.
- Musty Odour: A distasteful smell can signal that something isn’t right in your home or office. Even it could suggest an infestation of unwelcome critters like rodents, cockroaches, and other bugs.
- Nests:Take a closer look around your home and scout potential nests. You never know what type of uninvited guests could have made their way in – wasps, bees, and termites are all possibilities.